Attention Des Moines and surrounding area: Logan Contractors Supply, INC. currently has a position open in our Des Moines, IA location for a Fleet Mechanic.
· Assisting customers with loading, unloading and proper operation of equipment.
· Inspection of equipment.
· Ensuring all equipment is in serviceable condition.
· Assisting the rental and service teams with required repairs.
Training: We provide brand specific training for the equipment in our rental fleet.
· Supply your own tools.
· You must have a working knowledge of 1 – 13hp gas engines.
· Some electrical experience.
· General mechanical aptitude.
· Applicants with experience in diesel, hydraulic and construction equipment repair will be given preference.
· Uniforms supplied.
· Medical & dental insurance available.
· Paid sick leave.
· Vacation time.
· A complete list of benefits will be given to you post employment offer.
We offer a competitive starting salary.
Please send resumes attn to
Product Support Manager
Construction Small Engine/Tool Tech
Come join the great team of talented individuals at Logan Contractors Supply, Inc! We provide an excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Do you enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together?
Are you a born problem solver with a mechanical mind?
Do your friends call you when they need help fixing or trouble shooting something?
Are you interested in learning a trade while being paid for those gifts and talents?
Are you a reliable individual who possess a positive attitude and is ready to take that next step?
If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Logan Contractors Supply, Inc is a premier equipment and material supplier for the construction industry in the Midwest. We are a family owned business with 30 years of creating valued customer relationships. We understand that great people are the key to our success. We are currently seeking a quality individual who is interested in learning or has experience in Power Tool Repair.
If this describes you, give us a call today! Reach us @ (319)626-2005. Ask for Josh Johnson.
Find more information @ www.logancontractors.com
Compensation and Benefits are based on experience and the individual
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based off of experience